AKA Video Contest Waiver & Submission Form
• Videos submitted must be a minimum of (30) seconds and a maximum of (3) three minutes in duration.
• Videos must have a resolution suitable for online viewing, those not achieving suitable resolution will be disqualified.
• A Waiver and Submission Form signed by you and all of your team members must be submitted along with Photo Release Forms, signed by anyone else who appears in the video.
• No copyrighted material may be used. Noncopyrighted music and sound effects are suggested.
• The videos cannot contain content that violates the submission standards of YouTube (http://www.youtube. com/t/community_guidelines and
• Written credits for key technical and talent positions should be provided to AKA (i.e., director, cinematographer, editor, writer, actors) including any music and/or footage sources. On-screen credits for technical and talent positions are not required. If on-screen credits are included, they should be listed on one screen at the end, trailer-style, and not rolling for minutes like they would at the end of a feature. The time for showing credits is not counted towards the 3 minute maximum. All videos MUST include a title for the video.
The video maker must submit a link to the final video that is on YouTube to AKA no later than Sept 26, 2017.
Entrant must comply with all terms, conditions, and registration requirements of the video contest. .
Winners will be notified and must execute final releases and information requests prior to payment of the prizes. Failure to do so will void the award.
All entries become the property of AKA and will not be returned.
1) By submitting an entry, Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to AKA all rights, ownership, title, interest and claim (including without limitation all copyrights), which it now has or may have in the future, to entries (including, without limitation, the submitted video), whether or not acceptable to AKA and regardless of the form they take, or any element(s) thereof and further grants to AKA the right to use, publish, exploit and/or modify any entry and/or video submitted in connection herewith in any manner it wishes, regardless if the media is now existing or hereafter created. AKA reserves the right to edit and/or modify any video content or video titles and publish or advertise the video with-out Entrant’s approval, acknowledgment or compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant agrees to defend, release and hold harmless AKA and its agents from and against any claims, action and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from Entrant’s participation herein (including in connection with the use and/or exploitation of the submitted video) or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. AKA reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner. US law governs these contest rules.
AKA has the right to modify, use, assign or dispose of your entry however it sees fit without approval of entrant or any third party. Entrants grants AKA the right to use their names, images, likenesses, photographs, voices and biographical materials, and video submissions, for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes including posting the videos or screen names online for any purpose or on a winner’s list and other online announcements, and for sharing the videos with the media for viewing, whether TV or print, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Neither entrants nor winner shall receive any compensation or credit for use of entries, other than that disclosed in these rules. Entrants agree that if selected as a winner, they grant AKA and its designees the right to film and later publish footage of the winner.
2) AKA is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation herein, or for any injury to person or property, including but not limited to video equipment, arising from the entrant’s participation herein or for the use or misuse of any prize won. AKA is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries or mail.
Entrant warrants that their submission is original, that publication of the submission will not infringe on the rights of others, and Entrant has full power to grant ownership to AKA as stated herein
AKA has no obligation of any nature to publish, promote, display or otherwise use any information provided by Entrants, including but not limited to biographical or video content.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
Name (Please Print) Signature Date